Whew, my family and I had a BUSY busy busy weekend! We went to all 3 days (!!) of the Country Living Fair (recap HERE), and had a nice big playdate with some friends on Sunday. J got to splash in a pool which is always a novelty since we don’t have a pool, and he played until he passed out. It was a great day to be a kid!
So, there’s just a few days until Father’s Day, but I’ve got a great last minute gift idea if you’re a bit stumped, and you’ll find more inspiration in our features this week!
This week’s features: Last Minute Father’s Day Gift Ideas
Printable Father’s Day Sheets from 30 Handmade Days
Free Printable Chalkboard Father’s Day Card from I Should Be Mopping the Floor
Father’s Day Printables (for boys) and More from The Super Mommy Club
Fun Father’s Day Gifts to Make from Organized Island
Superhero Dad Printbles from Busy Mom’s Helper
Father’s Day Wish List from Oh, Mrs. Tucker!
Everyone who was featured, grab a button and strut your stuff!
If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
|It Happens in a Blink||Seven Alive||One Dog Woof||4 You with Love|
|on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook|
|on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter|
|on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest|
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019