Welcome to the Project Stash! I hope you are all staying warm and safe in this crazy weather we’ve been having. In case you’re frozen to your seats, why not take a look at what I’ve been up to this week, and then check out our 5 awesome features!
Blogging Resolutions for 2014: Yup, now I’ll be held accountable by you all!
Wine/Whine Teacher Gift for Valentine’s Day: It comes with a free printable – a little poem written by yours truly!
Washi Tape Tea Lights: because I have a bunch of washi tape now.
This week, we’re featuring 5 adorable Heart Shaped projects to continue to inspire you for Valentine’s Day!
The Thinking Closet ~ Berrylicious Heart Shaped Ice Cubes
Bird on a Cake ~ Hidden Heart Red Velvet Cupcakes
Wesens-Art ~ Wineglass Hearts
Premeditated Leftovers ~ Lace Heart Bunting
Love Bakes Good Cakes ~ Hearts & Bows Cookies
Everyone who was featured, grab a button and strut your stuff!
If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
|It Happens in a Blink||Seven Alive||One Dog Woof||4 You with Love|
|on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook|
|on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter|
|on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest|
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019