Welcome to party time! It’s December and the holiday festivities are in full swing. Although I haven’t put up a single decoration in my house yet; I can’t seem to screw my head on straight and we’re all still recovering from Thanksgiving. Good thing Christmas isn’t until later this month!
Now onto the Features!
This week, we have a collection of 5 Christmas Desserts that are perfect for that holiday party!
Peppermint Bark Fudge from Lemons for Lulu
Peppermint Buttermilk Brownies from Julie’s Eats and Treats
Chai Tea Cut Out Cookies from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Christmas Chocolate Drops from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Peppermint Ice Cream Dark Chocolate Cake Roll from Your Homebased Mom
Everyone who was featured, grab a button and strut your stuff!
If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
|It Happens in a Blink||Seven Alive||One Dog Woof||4 You with Love|
|on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook|
|on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter|
|on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest|
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019