Ok, a couple of housekeeping notes before we get to the fun:
1. Do you like the new look of the blog? Then go check out A Simply Klassic Home and send Kristin some love, because she is the genius behind my new blog design. This is why I have someone else design for me, even though I love mucking around in Gimp – because she picked the PERFECT font in one try. ONE TRY. I’d still be sitting here debating and talking to myself and annoying Drew with “honey, what about this?” if it wasn’t for her, so I’m so so glad she helped me out! (Drew is too).
2. Go vote! Errrr, what? Vote (for me) at So You Think You’re Crafty this week. The theme for Week 1 was “Scrappy” and as usual, there are some great projects and ideas out there. Voting ends Thursday night, and the winning tutorial will be posted next week.
I want to throw out a HUGE thank you to all who participated in our BBQ Bash summer party, and a HUGE-ER thank you to my bloggy girl-friends who hosted along with me. There were a ton of great linkups, and over 1200 giveaway entries. WOW!
Ok, the giveaway winner for a couple of great giftcards and a basket of summer goodies is:
Congratulations! Kim from A Night Owl will be contacting you!
These rockets from I Gotta Create makes me want to have a picnic, right. now.
I love this shirt from The Card We Drew – simple and chuckle-y. Sheesh, I just can’t stop making up words today…
When I saw these lollipops from Miss Information, I thought it was going to involve molds and be really difficult. Um, no. It’s so simple, and you can eat 4 Jolly Ranchers at the same time!
When The Foley Fam say bucket, they mean bucket!
I seriously could not tell this cloche from Southern Lovely was any DIY project, it looks so good. But come on, I should know better by now, right? There are some crazy talented ladies out there!
I hope everyone had a great time! Stay tuned as I post my SYTYC entry projects, win or lose!
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019