A little tired and a lot on my mind today, so let’s just get straight to the Features for this week’s party! I don’t remember the last time I went to a Superbowl party and actually watched the game or the commercials, but if you’re going to a party, or hosting one, here are 5 great Game Day Snacks to whet your appetite!
Roasted Garlic Edamumus from Wine and Glue
Ropa Vieja Tostada Pizzas from Vintage Zest
Bourbon Pecan Chocolate Popcorn from Cupcakes and Kale Chips
Blue Cheese Ranch Dip from Lemons for Lulu
Churros Poppers from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Everyone who was featured, grab a button and strut your stuff!
If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
|It Happens in a Blink||Seven Alive||One Dog Woof||4 You with Love|
|on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook|
|on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter|
|on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest|
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019