Anyone doing anything fun this summer? This might sound weird, but I’m happy just staying home. We’ve spent so much time fixing up our house and yard, it’s nice to just hang out on the hammock or stay cool indoors watching some soccer! This week, we’re featuring a few more ideas than our usual 5 picks, so enjoy!
This week’s features: 4th of July Home Decor Ideas
Easy American Mason Jar Planters Tutorial – Sweet Bella Roos | 4th of July Printable from A Cowboy’s Life | Free Patriotic Banner Printable from i should be mopping the floor | 4th of July Patriotic Flag Wreath from A Mom’s Take | Patriotic Paper Flowers from Live Laugh Rowe | DIY Patriotic Wooden Sign from unOriginal Mom | DIY Patriotic Tote Bag from My Paper Craze | July Fourth Banner from Artsy Vava
Everyone who was featured, grab a button and strut your stuff!
If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
|It Happens in a Blink||Seven Alive||One Dog Woof||4 You with Love|
|on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook|
|on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter|
|on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest|
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019