Welcome to another Project Stash link party! One more week to get your Christmas craft on. And plenty of time to get your winter craft on, because over here on the East Coast, the snow is just starting. I’m hoping I’ll see the grass again before March.
I’ve got two crochet quickies this week – a tutorial and a pattern, so go check them out!
Now onto the Features!
This week, we’re showing off 5 DIY Christmas Ornaments, in case you need a little last minute inspiration!
Vintage, Paint and more ~ Snowflake Ornament Tutorial
While He Was Napping ~ Sled Ornament
Adventures of a DIY Mom ~ How to make a Stable Ornament
Busy Mom’s Helper ~ Easy & Fun DIY Ornaments
Just A Little Creativity ~ Hand Painted Super Hero Snowmen
Everyone who was featured, grab a button and strut your stuff!
If you’d like, take a moment to add our button to your blog somewhere – the more the merrier! Or, follow our hosts so you don’t miss out on all the great features each week!
|It Happens in a Blink||Seven Alive||One Dog Woof||4 You with Love|
|on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook||on Facebook|
|on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter||on Twitter|
|on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest||on Pinterest|
- No shops, please. Giveaways and projects are welcome.
- Feel free to link more than one.
- Visit a couple other links and share some comment happiness.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature you on round-ups and social media.
I created One Dog Woof as a place for me to share tidbits of inspiration for anyone with a do-it-yourself attitude, filled with colorful crochet patterns and creative ideas for joyful living.
Latest posts by ChiWei (see all)
- Kingston Tunisian Crochet Ruana - May 23, 2019
- 12 Mother’s Day Crochet Gifts I’d Like to Get - April 17, 2019
- Berkshire Wrap: A Different Kind of Triangle Shawl - April 10, 2019