I saw a picture of this concept while roaming on Pinterest, just in time for a friend’s 30th birthday party. And happily enough, Michael’s was offering a 25% off your total purchase coupon as well, so I could stock up on any crafty supplies I might need. So, I cobbled together this quick fun gift while bubs was taking his nap.
lollipops for the number of years – I used BlowPops because the Tootsie Pops were sold out at my grocery store.
small plain gift box
styrofoam ball to fit into gift box
scissors, ruler, pencil, glue, tape
cup for the circle shape (I don’t have a cricut, or a compass)
1. Wrap the gift box in the paper of your choice.
2. Cut tissue paper to size and stack an assortment of them in layers to create the bottom of the “bouquet”.
3. Insert tissue paper and styrofoam ball into the gift box.
4. Stick all the lollipops into the styrofoam ball.
5. For the signage – choose two contrasting papers, trace and cut two differently sized circles with the cup(s).
6. Stamp “30 sucks” on one of the small circles, and “happy birthday” on the other small circle.
7. Glue small circles onto large circles, and glue both sets onto either side of the popsicle stick.
8. Stick the popsicle stick into the styrofoam ball, and you’re done!
Now you have an easy and funny birthday present for any age!
Such a cute and inexpensive idea! My cousin just turned 30 last week. Sure wish I had seen your fun idea then!
Love it! My daughter could take this to kindergarten for her birthday as a favour for her classmates. Thanks for sharing.
I’m not sure where you’re getting your information, but good topic.
I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding
more. Thanks for magnificent information I was looking for this
info for my mission.
When selecting your next nose stud, why not choose from an extensive
range of some of the worlds finest body jewellery.
You need to generate your own ideas based on your
individual creativity. Handmade items are generally far
better in more ways than one, and they should be sought out whenever possible.
Amazing! Its actually awesome article, I have got much
clear idea concerning from this paragraph.