He has Risen! Printable

Here’s another little tidbit that will eventually become part of my Easter mantle, and I’m making it available to you too as a free printable!  He has risen!

One Dog Woof: Easter Printable He has Risen
One Dog Woof: He is Risen Printable

I had started playing around with word art in Picasa after reading about how easy it is.  Picasa, word art?  How did I not know this?  Me, who’s been using Picasa ever since it was released!  I guess it’s a little like me and smart phones – I only use what I need and tune out everything else.  And like smart phones and when I discovered Angry Birds, I’m loving this new (to me) feature in one of my favorite free tools!

So, in the midst of eggs and bunnies and springtime grasses and flowers, let’s take a moment to remember the reason behind THIS season – that He died for us, and because of His resurrection, we will also be made alive!

You can download the PDF of the printable HERE or here at Google Docs.

[UPDATE!] – I am amazed and overwhelmed with the feedback I’ve gotten on this little project, so I finally “opened” my Etsy shop, and am listing this print in customizable colors and sizes!  Thank you so much for brightening my day with your lovely comments!

One Dog Woof: Easter Printable
One Dog Woof: He Is Risen, free printable

Comments

Fabulous!!! It’s going on my mantel! If I do a post I’ll be sure to let you know so you can see your awesome Picasa work out in the world!

Love this! I’m a new follower and would love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow, too:)

Thanks for the feedback. After downloading the newest version of Picasa (mine version was eons old) I am now able to access a plethora of editing functions. WOWZERS!!! I am no longer sad about Picnik closing – because it’s all basically been built into the new Picasa!!!!!

Seriously excited- please tell all your readers to download the newest version of Picasa!!! :-)

Ok, excitement retracted…. the newest Picasa 3.9.5 version automatically uploads EVERY SINGLE PHOTO on your computer….. I’m not sure if I’m okay with that… I feel a little exposed

Sorry for filling up your comment thread, but I thought you’ all should know :-(

Thanks so much for sharing this with us all. I’m going to be using it in my Easter decor. It’s a great reminder to not get caught up in the bunnies and eggs. Thanks for sharing at Terrific Tuesdays. Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

Beautiful print! I had to laugh when you compared using Picasa to discovering Angry Birds!!

I’ll be sharing this at Simply Klassic Sunday this weekend!

I saw you on One Artsy Mama and fell in love with this printable! Super cute! I’m going to frame it myself! Just started following via Linky! Hope you’ll have time to stop by and follow back :)

6. Anonymous says

I think it’s cool that you are doing this, I do have one issue though – could you fix the gap between the g and the e in angel?

Hey Congrats! YOu are featured on our Naturally-Nifty Linky Party Features today! Stop by and check it out and pick up a FEATURED button! Thanks so much for sharing this! Also we are pinning this on our pinterest as part of being Featured!

8. Anonymous says

Thank you for sharing this lovely sentiment of Easter’s true meaning. I’m visiting via Pinterest. Marann

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this wonderful print. I love decorating for holidays, but get a bit sad when the cutsie covers the true meaning. I can’t wait to add this to my Easter decor.

I know nothing about Macs, but the download is for a PDF file, so I am assuming that Macs can handle PDFS, since it is a cross platform file type.

I found you through Angie’s blog Messy Cars and Muddy Shoes. Thanks so much for sharing, you are very generous : ) I will use this (with a link to your site) to wish everyone a Happy Easter on my blog.
    Thanks again and a Blessed Easter to you and your loved ones,
    Doreen

Is this still available as a free printable? When I try to “download & print” from Scribd it says I have to be a premium reader….

It’s so great!

I’m also wondering if you still have this available for free somewhere – I’d have to pay $9 to subscribe in order to print it. I pinned this after Easter last year and would have printed it then if I knew it wouldn’t be free anymore – it is beautiful!

14. Christy says

I LOVE this… However, could you please fix one thing for me? You have a starting quotation mark and not a closing one. It’s that way on your etsy shop, too. It’s just a little detail, but I figured you’d want to know. Thanks for sharing this!!!

ChiWei,
    I just wanted to say, of all the Easter printables that I have seen out there…this is by far the most beautiful!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to create and share this!
    Sasha