Did you know the first day of summer was yesterday?
That means it’s time to party at our
Summer BBQ Bash!
Come join our 5 lovely hostesses,
and link up your favorite Summer recipes, crafts, projects or activities!
Have you brushed up on your cooking skills with ChiWei at her Party in My Tummy series, or whipped up some fun summery salads and meals, like Kirsten’s Asian Shrimp Noodle Salad? Maybe you’ve been crafting away, creating beautiful holiday wreaths like Kim at A Night Owl or spongy waterbombs for your kids thanks to Aimee at It’s Overflowing. Or maybe you have a whole list of things you’ve done or want to do this summer, and have put together a Summer Bucket List like Trish and Bonnie at Uncommon.
Whatever it is, we want you to share it!
Just a couple of obligatory little rule-like thingies:
- We’d love for you to follow our blogs, through whichever social media method you prefer.
- By linking up, you are giving us permission to feature your project in a future post with a link back to the original post.
- Please no giveaways, stores, link parties or Pinterest boards.
- Stick around, mingle, check out and comment on some other projects!
- Spread the word! It’s a party, so the more the merrier!
Did we mention? There’s also a GIVEAWAY!
We are also giving away a fun Fourth of July/Summer-y gift basket full of fun and useful goodies, like a $25 gift card to Lowe’s and $25 to spend at Target!
Up to 2 of your project link-ups can be used as automatic entries for the giveaway, so don’t leave the party without submitting your entries!
Please use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.