Tunisian Crochet Ribbed Pumpkin
This Tunisian Crochet pumpkin is full of texture and personality, is easy to make with any yarn you have. The Tunisian Crochet fabric is reversible – on one side, there’s wide knit-like ribbing. On the other, the back of the Tunisian Crochet stitch gives the pumpkin a bit of fun, warty texture!
Pattern is available in one size. Size of finished pumpkin will depend on yarn weight used.
5″ / 12.7cm in diameter
2.5″ / 6.3cm tall, not including stem
Exact measurements may vary based on yarn used.
80-100 yds / 73-91m of Category 4 worsted weight yarn
KnitPicks Dishie Yarn (3.5oz/100g, 190yds/174 m)
1 skein each in Swan and Creme Brulee
- I/5.5mm tunisian crochet hook
- tapestry needle
- polyester fiberfill stuffing
- Optional: leather tag or stick for pumpkin stem
18 sts and 20 rows in 4″ / 10cm in Tunisian Knit Stitch
- Tunisian Crochet knit stitch
- Tunisian Crochet purl stitch
- Tunisian Crochet foundation row and return pass
- Tunisian Crochet increases and decreases
- mattress stitch