Slow & Furrious Sloth
Soft, squishy, and completely lovable, this plush sloth is a serene companion for all ages. Its large size, long arms, and furry body are made for hugging!
Pattern is available in one size. Size of finished stuffed animal will depend on yarn weight used.
24″ / 61 cm from head to toe.
100-120 yds / 91-110 m of Category 6 super bulky weight yarn
small amount of light worsted weight yarn in Black, Ecru, and Gray
Lion Brand Go For Faux Thick and Quick (4.2oz/120g, 24 yds/22 m)
Five (5) skeins in Husky
Lion Brand Re-Up (2.5oz/70g, 117 yds/107 m)
One (1) skein in Black
One (1) skein in Ecru
One (1) skein in Gray
- Size 19 / 15mm 24″+ circular, or straight knitting needles for the body
- Size 9 / 5.5mm knitting needles for face
- Size 6 / 4.0mm double pointed needles for the claws
- Adjust as necessary to obtain gauge.
- (4) stitch markers
- tapestry needle
- small amount of stuffing
- Optional: sew-on snap buttons
16 sts and 20 rows in 4″ / 10cm in stockinette with Re-Up held double-stranded, as used in the face.
Gauge for the faux fur yarn is hard to measure. Work with a tight enough tension to prevent stuffing from leaking.
- increases and decreases on knit and purl sides
- seaming/attaching parts