This post is a review of Erin Condren; I received free product for this post but all opinions are 100% my own!
This post may be a little bit early, but let me tell you, I am so proud of myself. It’s not even Halloween and I have my Christmas cards done! Well, not sent out, but I have them in hand, so now it’s just a matter of procrastinating with the stamping and addressing, which I’ll do in December. I got a chance to review some Christmas cards from Erin Condren (whose Life Planners I LOVE), so I thought I’d share my impressions with you and give you the chance to win a gift card from Erin Condren so you can buy your own holiday cards!
Here’s the usual process of Christmas card sending in our house:
1. Crap, it’s December!
2. Shoot, uh… what pictures do I have to use in cards this year?
3. Ugh, I’ll do it tomorrow.
4. Crap, I’m running out of time!
5. Ugh, this is going to take me FOREVER to get these photos edited and fit to this dang website.
6. (hours/days later) Finally, done, paid for. Well, we’ll just wait for the cards to show up now.
7. Crap, where’s my address book? Do we have enough stamps?
8. Ugh, aaaand everyone can get their cards before New Year’s, maybe.
So, getting cards from Erin Condren may not help with bullet points 7 and 8, but it did alleviate a lot of angst when it came to picking photos and editing to make a good looking card. This year’s card was probably the easiest ones I’ve ever had the pleasure of putting together. I did it in less than one evening. As in, I picked my design, popped in my card, and boom, I still had time to pat myself on the back and watch some tv before bed. Win!
And they’re gorgeous, aren’t they? The color just makes me so happy, and the card is printed on nice sturdy cardstock. Obviously, I’ve blanked out some names on my card, but your card will have each letter dressed in different colors. And they came with a perfect bow. I mean, how cool is the packaging? I’m a sucker for pretty packaging. Granted, I’m not very good at doing it myself, but I love receiving happy mail with pretty packaging, and THIS was definitely happy mail!